Motorola MotoACTV – HUGE Disappointment

74 of 102 Motorola reviews

I purchased a Motorola MOTOACTV GPS Fitness Tracker and Music Player in September 2012, it wasn’t long with very limited use that the top left corner of the screen developed lines across the screen. In February 2013, I contact the company where it was purchased from here in South Africa to discover the company had terminated its South African operation, contacted the UK division to be told that the Warranty no longer lies with them as the Fitness Tracker had been sold to me more than 30 days prior and I was to contact Motorola UK directly which I did – REF: 1302/3-006162 only to be told that the Warranty was held in the USA and that I could only liaise with Motorola South Africa to get the Fitness Tracker repaired. I did exactly this and couriered it to them in March 2013 and now after 5 MONTHS I’m being told that there are NO spares for the Fitness Tracker WORLWIDE. Yet this Fitness Tracker is still being sold here in South Africa! Appears the same company I purchased it from here locally is operational again, selling expensive products that Manufactures can’t or won’t repair.

How can this be possible – to sell an item and then be told there is no way to repair it with literally no after sales support.

I will never purchase another Motorola product and will continue to tell all my business colleagues and friends to avoid Motorola products too.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
74 of 102 Motorola reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.