I have sumbmitted my phone(moto x force) on 4/11/16 at noida service centre(satyam communication) . Which covers display warranty of 4 years.

They told me that it will get repaired within 15 days.. But now i am taking followup regularly and no one is giving good response.. They told me to talk to telephonic support but again they are also not giving actual response Now i want to know that what should i do to get my phone repaired? I need it back ..

And you guys give a pathetic service atleast you help your existing customer.. This was my first experience buying moto phone if i wont get a response i would never buy anything for lenovo or moto.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Motorola. The most disappointing about motorola cell phone repair at Motorola was customer service people who can only operate from a script, unpublished limitations and customer service , but reviewer liked new phone. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Motorola.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Motorola to other companies on our site.

Comments